A experienced technical manager driving key projects, possessing experience in contract evaluation, design, automation and material handling
- Completed N5 Electronic, N5 Avionics, N5 Digital Electronics plus relevant Trade Test at Olifantsfontein Avionics.
- Min 10 years exp in related end to end Project Management, Project Set up and delivery in an R & D environment.
- Being involved in registering of 3 Patents for a previous employer. From Conceptual design through to Commissioning.
- Min 10 yrs Automotive, Avionic and Hi Tech industry background. Automotive background.
- I have Extensive Pneumatic and Hydraulic, Design and Automation Experience.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- National Technical Certificate
- National Engineering Mechanical Diploma (Wits. Technikon)
- National Higher Diploma Mechanical Engineering (Wits. Teknikon)
- M .Phil Mechanical Engineering Rand Afrikaans University
- D. Phil Mechanical Engineering University of Johannesburg.
Member of the SAIMechE
Six years at Atlas Aircraft Corporation of South Africa, as an Aircraft maintenance engineer. Eight years at OMC Engineering (Pty) Ltd, (AMSCOR), as Technical manager, production problems and redesigns on the Oliphant tank project. Ten years at Rand Afrikaans University, as Chief design Technician, design and manufacturing of laboratory apparatus and designs for research projects in the Department Mechanical Engineering. 10 years as Lector at the Engineering Faculty, Mechanical Engineering, University of Johannesburg.